Monday, December 10, 2012

Buddy's Adventures

I have been a little delayed in blogging this past week. Unfortunately I came down with the flu and it made it's way through our house to all three little ones now. My in laws were here visiting for the weekend from Oregon so I was so disappointed to be sick during that time.

I wanted to give a quick catch up of what Buddy was up to this past week. When I was sick I forgot to switch what he was doing but my wonderful husband picked up the slack without me even saying anything. I love him and am so happy that he finds joy in the things that the kids love and the magic they see around Christmas time.

Monday: Buddy went repelling down our fireplace. This one was fun for Kate because while she was standing there Buddy slipped a little but he held on!

Tuesday: Buddy used Merry Christmas streamers to lock the kids in the the hallway! The found their way out by crawling underneath :o)



Wednesday: Buddy cleaned their bathroom. I had just been talking to them that day about keeping it clean and surprisingly Buddy did it for them. What a nice elf he is!

Thursday: Buddy had a movie date with Barbie. Kate loves when Buddy hangs out with her Barbie's. Our dog Fenway knocked him off the couch this day and Kate came and told me. Wouldn't you know when I went to check on him he was already back on the couch. She was so surprised that he had moved during the day ;o)




Friday: Buddy took a little ride on our Christmas moose.

Saturday: Buddy made a BB gun out of Legos just like the ones the kids had gotten from Grandma & Grandpa Ashley the night before. He also left a note about safety while using your gun.




Sunday: Buddy put on camoflauge and hid out in some of our pine decorations. This one was hard for the kids to find but eventually they found him. He had some good camoflauge!!

I hope that whatever Christmas traditions your family has that you are enjoying this special time of year. What a blessed time to remember and celebrate and thanking the Lord for his ultimate gift.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thank you for reading. Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment