Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Questions to ask your kids

I saw this on Pinterest and thought that it would be fun. It is 21 questions to ask your kids. I think I will save these questions and answers and ask them again next year to see how they change.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Jordan: "Stop"
Kate: "Are you going to live?" (I do ask this every time one of them says they are hurt)

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Jordan: "When I'm good."
Kate: "Playing with me."

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Jordan: "When you say stop and I don't stop."
Kate: "When we go to our dads."

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Jordan: "Tickling me."
Kate: "When you say funny jokes."

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Jordan: "Your mom"
Kate: "Preschool." (Not sure what this means)

6. How old is Mommy?
Jordan: "29" (He's actually right!)
Kate: "21"

7. How tall is Mommy?
Jordan: "10"
Kate: "82"
HUH????

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Jordan: "Play with us and have fun."
Kate: "Shopping."

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Jordan: "Take care of Will."
Kate: "Laundry."

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jordan: "Be an awesome basketball player." (I suck at basketball)
Kate: "Will."

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Jordan: "Telling us what to do and driving."
Kate: "Gluing."

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Jordan: "Playing a basketball game against me."
Kate: "Knowing what to pick when you go shopping for presents."

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Jordan: "Make stuff."
Kate: "You don't have a job."

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Jordan: "Spaghetti."
Kate: "Starbucks."

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Jordan: "Beating me at a basketball game."
Kate: "When she helps me learn to write new words."

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jordan: "Sponge Bob."
Kate: "An Indian."

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Jordan: "Play games and hug."
Kate: "Go shopping and hang out and play and take care of Will."

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Jordan: "Cause I was born from your tummy."
Kate: "We both look pretty."

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Jordan: "We're not even different."
Kate: "We have different colors of hair."

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Jordan: "Cause you care about me."
Kate: "Cause I was your baby and comed out of your tummy."

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Jordan: "To the store."
Kate: "Starbucks."

This was a lot of fun for me. Hope you have just as much fun asking your kiddos these questions. Thanks for reading. Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment