Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 15-18

Oh my goodness the time got away from me these last few days!! We have been busy working on projects around the house, birthday parties and children's choir performances!

Day 15: The kids were thankful to have friends coming over for a fire/smore's/ hot dog roast. They helped me pick up the house to get ready. Kate even folded laundry for me!

Day 16: Thankful for a yard to run and play in. On Saturday the kids picked up the yard. Our dog Fenway likes to chew up whatever she can find out there resulting in chewed up toy buckets. So they picked up all the garbage to make the yard nice and clean again.

Day 17: Music. Both Jordan and Kate love music and singing! Jordan is part of the children's choir at church. Sunday he participated in 3 performances. One at each church service and one at the evening community Thanksgiving service. He wanted to perform in each one because he is so thankful for music :o)

Day 18: Mrs. Kie ( We just love her so we are extra thankful for her and decided to treat her again). Kate asked Mrs. Kie last week what her favorite kind of coffee is from Starbucks. She has remembered all week long and bugged me everyday about taking Mrs. Kie a coffee. So today on our way to school we picked up a caramel macchiato (my favorite too but I was good and refrained from getting one). Mrs. Kie was so pleased that we brought her coffee and I think that it definitely made her Monday! Her and Kate have a special bond and it just touches my heart to watch it. We are so blessed that she has such a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment